MAP19: Midnight Express (Good Morning Phobos)
|Good Morning Phobos maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP19. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP19.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Enter the building north of the start and open the door to the left. Get to the middle of this area and use the switch, then return outside and head to the southeast part of the area. In this small cave, press on the rock wall to the south to get a berserk pack. (sector 105)
- In the room south of the yellow key room, get to the northwest side and press on the terminal from the left side. This lowers the south wall, allowing you to get a BFG9000. (sector 196)
- Open the yellow door west of the start and press on the wall with electricity symbols to discover a hidden passage with boxes of rockets, energy cells, a chainsaw, medikits, and a shortcut to the red key. (sector 324)
- Open the red door in the outside area, then head south and drop into the water. An arrow in the water can be seen pointing at the east wall. Press the wall there to lower a lift, then ride it up to get a megasphere and an invulnerability. (sector 379)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.