MAP19: Shipping/Respawning (TNT: Evilution)
|TNT: Evilution maps 12-20|
MAP19: Shipping/Respawning is the nineteenth map of TNT: Evilution. It was designed by Ty Halderman with some touchups and additions by Jimmy Sieben, and uses the music track "Countdown to Death" from Doom II.
Enter the door ahead of you to enter next room. Take the shotgun and dispatch the imps. Enter another door to the corridor. Turn left (east) and left again (north). Open a UAC door at the end of the corridor. In the next room, turn right and open a tan door. From here, proceed all the way south to a green door and a label reading UAC at the top. Enter this door. Turn right here and walk upstairs to a next room. Open a door to a library. Come closer to a table. Notice a drawer with its bottom container drawn out. There is the yellow keycard right in this container. Take it. Return to the green door (south).
Near the green door, take the white door requiring yellow key (east). The blue keycard is ahead of you. Grab it and beware an ambush inside the opening columns. Kill them.
Exit via the green door and backtrack north to numerous wall lamps and blue doors. There are four doors in total, open any one to get into a warehouse. There are many things to collect but this is optional. Proceed to the northeastern portion of warehouse. You can see three doors here that cannot be opened manually. Flip the nearby switch on your left to open these doors. Enter an outside place via any of the doors. Enter into a vehicle inside which there is a red keycard.
Flip the switch again to open the doors. Reenter the warehouse. Go to the south and open wide door requiring red key. In the next room, turn right and open another door which is also wide. Flip the switch for the ending.
- From the start of the level, go through the second door, turn left and go along the hallway. In the middle of the hallway's bend, open the right wall where it is lit up by the blinking lights on the opposite wall. A lift will take you to a soul sphere. (sector 142)
- In the reception room before the office with the yellow keycard, look behind the desk for a misaligned metal wall texture. It's a fake wall that hides a backpack. (sector 393)
- In the office north of Secret #2, go to the southwest corner and press on the wall with the painting. A lift will take you to a megasphere. (sector 35)
- In the dock where you find the red keycard inside a truck, run along the raised ledge with the door. This lowers a rocket launcher and some boxes of rockets nearby. Collecting this secret releases a few mancubi. (sector 416)
- In the dark room you can press the left button to turn the lights on. After you press a switch, in the north-east corner, run through the door and to the left to jump down to a small niche.
- At the end of a hallway from the secret #1 there is a door. Looking south from the door you can notice a corner with a different texture. It contains a hidden switch. Press it and run fast to reach a secret tunnel at the back of the dark room, beneath a ledge with a green armor.
- Opposite to the yellow door there is a stairway at the top of which you can notice a lit up part of a left wall. Open it to find a super shotgun with shells.
Behind the first red door, it is possible to perform an arch-vile jump up on to the moving crates. If you go to either end of the crates there are recessed nooks where you can fall in and become stuck. If you perform four jumps, you can fall completely behind the crates and also become stuck.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
Current Compet-n records
The Compet-n records for the map are:
|UV speed||00:50||Vincent Catalaá (Peroxyd)||2001-12-20||ev19-050.zip|
|NM speed||01:05||Jim Leonard (Xit Vono)||2002-08-13||tn19-105.zip|
|UV max||05:22||Jim Leonard (Xit Vono)||2005-02-10||ev19-522.zip|
|NM100S||01:18||Jim Leonard (Xit Vono)||2003-02-13||es19-118.zip|
|UV -respawn||05:03||Jim Leonard (Xit Vono)||2002-08-17||er19-503.zip|
|UV Tyson||33:04||Jim Leonard (Xit Vono)||2004-12-16||et193304.zip|
|UV pacifist||00:54||Adam Williamson||2001-11-29||ep19-054.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on July 5, 2020.
Current DSDA records
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||0:50.97||Vincent Catalaá (Peroxyd)||2001-12-20||ev19-050.zip|
|NM speed||1:05.54||Jim Leonard (Xit Vono)||2003-02-13||tn19-105.zip|
|NM 100S||1:18.40||Jim Leonard (Xit Vono)||2003-02-13||es19-118.zip|
|UV -respawn||5:03.11||Jim Leonard (Xit Vono)||2002-08-17||er19-503.zip|
|UV Tyson||33:04.91||Jim Leonard (Xit Vono)||2004-12-16||et193304.zip|
|UV pacifist||0:54.46||Adam Williamson||2001-11-29||ep19-054.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on June 1, 2022.
This level contains seven spawn points:
- facing south-east. (thing 122)
- facing south. (thing 123)
- facing south. (thing 124)
- facing north-west. (thing 125)
- facing south-east. (thing 126)
- facing south-west. (thing 127)
- facing south. (thing 245)