MAP20: Archeologie (3 heures d'agonie)
|3 heures d'agonie maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP20. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP20.
"Archéologie" (with accented 'e') is the French noun for "archeology."
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Once you open the hall that leads to the exit, go into the hall and examine the torches. Use the green torch in the hall, then exit to the north and head a bit east to find an alcove with a BFG9000. (sector 188)
- Open the wall behind the starting point to get an invulnerability. (sector 202)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||0:21.71||Vladislav Baymurzin (ClumsyDoomer)||2013-04-27||3h20-021.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 18, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 194)
- facing east. (thing 196)
- facing west. (thing 197)
- facing south. (thing 198)