MAP20: Central Docking (Hellcore)
|Hellcore maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP20. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP20.
MAP20: Central Docking is the twentieth map of Hellcore. It was designed by Devon West (Darkfyre) and Alberto Sposito (Ismaele), and uses the music track "".
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the crate room north of the starting point, use the gray crate on your left and collect a medikit, a box of shotgun shells, and a box of ammo. Lowering the next gray crate at the end of the secret will allow you to get a green armor and a backpack. (sector 32)
- After entering the large cargo hangar, go southeast to the southern side of the barricade. Use the western wall here and take the lift up. Go north to get boxes of shotgun shells and a megaarmor. The switch at the end just lowers the barricade. (sector 218)
- Head south along the long hallway with lights west of the cargo hangar. Use the third light on the east side you will pass for a secret passage leading to crates in the hangar where you can get a plasma gun and energy cell packs. (sector 260)
- In the dining hall with former humans, get onto the table on the east side and strafejump southward across the counter. You will find a soul sphere here. (sector 258)
- At the southernmost meeting room, get behind the southern chair and use the terminal, then get on the table and hop over the chair to the alcove behind it to get a berserk pack. (sector 308)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 16, 2022.
This level contains only one spawn point, making it unplayable in deathmatch mode:
- facing east. (thing 352)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: