MAP20: Donjon sanglant (3 heures d'agonie 3)
|3 heures d'agonie 3 maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP20. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP20.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP20: Donjon sanglant is the twentieth map of 3 heures d'agonie 3. It was designed by JC Dorne and uses the music track "Battlefront," by Cyber-Rainforce.
"Donjon sanglant" is a French phrase meaning "bloody dungeon."
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Open the wall behind the yellow key to get a megaarmor. (sector 244)
- In the blue key room, open the wall in the northeast corner to find a berserk pack and a soul sphere. (sector 245)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains seven spawn points:
- facing north-west. (thing 284)
- facing west. (thing 285)
- facing west. (thing 286)
- facing east. (thing 287)
- facing east. (thing 288)
- facing south-east. (thing 289)
- facing south. (thing 290)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: