MAP20: Infernale Résurgence (180 Minutes Pour Vivre)
|180 Minutes Pour Vivre maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP20. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP20.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP20: Infernale Résurgence is the twentieth map of 180 Minutes Pour Vivre. It was designed by Maxime Bisiaux (Datacore) and uses the music track from MAP09 of Freedoom versions 0.4.1 to 0.6.2.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Open the red door and examine the orange wall to the west with the pentagram to lower it. You will find imps, boxes of rockets, and armor bonuses. (sector 156)
- In the easternmost room, use the skull switch at the southeast end to open the next switch to the east. Go to the most switch to open two alcoves near it. In order to get this secret, go back to the room and to the southwest end, shooting the lion on the south wall. This opens a wall in the north alcove with shotgun guys, health bonuses, and a green armor. (sector 245)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||3:52.83||William Huber (WH-Wilou84)||2021-03-10||180mpv20-max-352-wh.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains six spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 238)
- facing north. (thing 241)
- facing north. (thing 242)
- facing south. (thing 243)
- facing north. (thing 244)
- facing north. (thing 247)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Inspiration and development
- The map's title translates simply to "infernal resurgence".