MAP20: Lost Pendulum (Urania)
|Urania maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP20. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP20.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP20: Lost Pendulum is the twentieth map of Urania. It was designed by riderr3 and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the red area at the east end, when you reach the switch on the east side that opens the south and east doors in the main area, use it, then head back and take either of those doors. When the hallway dead-ends, the wall ahead will lower. This lift will rise and lower, and to get this secret, while the lift rises, jump to the southeast ledge to get medikits and an energy cell. (sector 80)
- At the red area at the east end, when you reach the switch on the east side that opens the south and east doors in the main area, use it, then go through any of the walls with fire to the east, where Hell knights will come out of. A box of rockets, a medikit, a stimpack, and an armor bonus are in each of these areas, and all four of these areas count as one secret. (sector 123)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 14, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing south-east. (thing 21)
- facing south-west. (thing 22)
- facing north-west. (thing 23)
- facing north-east. (thing 24)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: