MAP20: Ostoyae Anomaly (Hadephobia)
|Hadephobia maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP20. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP20.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Ride up the big elevator in the east on the map, and press the backside switch on the freestanding wall (linedef 1051) to open the pair of barred doors in the next room for a few seconds (you still can press the switch with the wall lowered into the ground). Enter any of the two passages and find an invulnerability in the panic room at their end. (sector 516)
- From there, get the red key and go through the red door. Take the teleporter into a small room, turn around, and press the even UAC metal door with an energy cell pack behind. (sector 318)
- From there, walk across the plateau to an island at the far side (sector 316), to get yet another energy cell pack.
- Walk up the stairs beside the lava lake, go left, and follow the hallway to a room with a bulky metal stage in the center. Press the button on the backside of the stage, to raise the whole floor (afterwards, you still can reach this area via the teleporter behind the yellow wicket). From that elevated position, you can jump on the cross-shaped platform (sector 246) to grab the soul sphere.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: