MAP20: The Great Furnace (Bloodstain)
|Bloodstain maps 12-20|
This level occupies the map slot MAP20. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP20.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the bridge over lava in the caves west of the starting point, there is an opening in the lava to the north. Enter this opening and use the teleporter to appear on top of a frozen waterfall where you can get a megaarmor. (sector 419)
- In the cavern north of the start, follow the frozen waterfall to a soul sphere. (sector 525)
- Past the blue bars, drop into the lava on your right to find a platform with boxes of rockets. (sector 826)
- Just before the large arena near where the exit is, go around the north silo to find a tucked-away teleporter. You will find an invulnerability up here. (sector 1291)
- South of the blue key, there is a small tunnel you can go into to get a BFG9000. (sector 1346)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 20, 2018.