MAP21: Estado trascendente (Doom 2 in Spain Only)
|Doom 2 in Spain Only maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP21. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP21.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP21: Estado trascendente is the twenty-first map of Doom 2 in Spain Only. It was designed by Richard Frei (Tarnsman) (credited as El Pedersen) and uses the music track "Risky Martini," composed by James Paddock (Jimmy) under the alias of Ricky Martin. The par time defined in MAPINFO is 4:00.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Climb two sets of steps at the north end, then head south on the platform and jump to the hole to the south to get a chaingun. (sector 126)
- Climb two sets of steps at the north end and open the red door there. Head to the east side and open the south wall to find partial invisibilities and a backpack. (sector 274)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 27, 2022.
This level contains six spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 680)
- facing south. (thing 681)
- facing south. (thing 683)
- facing north. (thing 685)
- facing north. (thing 686)
- facing north-east. (thing 687)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: