MAP21: Full Metal Island (Cleimos 2)
|Cleimos 2 maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP21. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP21.
MAP21: Full Metal Island is the twenty-first map of Cleimos 2. It was designed by Rand and Steven Phares.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
If you want to leave the level at any point, head through the teleporter directly across from the starting point, which will lead to the exit right away.
Other points of interest
- Enter the northeast teleporter and go up the steps. Take the set of steps to the right, then go through the wall with the electricity symbol on it to get a megasphere. (sector 35)
- Enter the northeast teleporter and go up the steps. Take the set of steps to the left and flip the switch, then take the steps on the right. Drop down to the walkway to the north and approach the teleporter to reveal monsters in an area to the north. Backtrack to the steps and jump from the high ledge to this area. The large wall with the skull on it can be shot, revealing a BFG9000. Use the nearby ledges to reach it. (sector 113)
- In the large water area (accessible by entering the northwest teleporter and going past the rising and lowering doors), go towards the north end and go behind the middle banner. Use the skull switch, then go to the south side. Head through the right bloodfall to reach a medikit, a megaarmor, a box of shotgun shells, two energy cell packs, and a backpack. (sector 146)
- In the large water area (accessible by entering the northwest teleporter and going past the rising and lowering doors), go towards the south end and go behind the middle banner. Use the skull switch, then go to the north side. Head through the right bloodfall to reach a hallway leading to a computer area map and a way back to the hub. (sector 149)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on May 2, 2022.
This level contains eight spawn points:
- facing west. (thing 4)
- facing south-east. (thing 5)
- facing north-east. (thing 6)
- facing south. (thing 7)
- facing south-west. (thing 577)
- facing north-west. (thing 582)
- facing north. (thing 583)
- facing east. (thing 584)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: