MAP22: Catatonic (Hellscape)
This level occupies the map slot MAP22. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP22.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the east side, follow the winding path at the south side all the way to the switch to open two monster closets. Enter the north one and use the switch there. After you get the red key, return to the large room at the east side and enter the southeast closet and the teleporter in it to get to a plasma gun. (sector 64)
- In the starting area, shoot the northwest rock wall and go through to get shotgun shells, a stimpack, and a super shotgun. (sector 109)
- At the north end, climb the winding steps until you see a cave to the south. Shoot the skull switch you find, then head east into the next room. Climb up to the teleporter, then head south and west to a rocket launcher. (sector 1051)
- Open the blue door, then head north and use the switch to open the west side. There, open the wall with the face to find a plasma gun and energy cells. (sector 1865)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 22, 2022.