MAP22: Hell's Limits (Community Chest 4)
|Community Chest 4 maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP22. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP22.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- To get the berserk pack at the start, blow up the barrels blocking the door and open it. Before dropping down, look to your left for a small indentation on the wall. Shoot it, and you will hear a door open. Drop into the water and head onto the steps. Look left for a teleporter which takes you to the berserk pack. (sector 3)
- In the hall just before the red skull key room, take the northern door. In this hallway with a mancubus, press on the green faceted wall to your left to get a partial invisibility and a rocket. (sector 156)
- In the same hallway, you can see a BFG9000. To reach it, take the side path that leads to the super shotgun, but look at the right wall for a wooden beam. Now go back into the same hallway where you see the BFG behind the window, and press on the wall that has the wooden beam on the opposite side. You will lower it as a lift, so go back to the side passage and head through the opening to collect the BFG9000, looking out for the baron of Hell and arch-vile who spawn in the hallway. (sector 239)
- Press the skull switch at the top of the steps in the main water area, and you will lower a lift to the west. Head across it and open the door. If you have the red skull key, head right at this fork and open the red skull door. Take the left path all the way to a switch. Press it and return to the fork. Go straight west for another fork with a demon pentagram in the middle. Take the right path all the way to a switch. After pressing it, quickly run back to the pentagram and take the western path with armor bonuses into a room, where an alcove to the right is open. Quickly head inside before it closes so you can access a switch which lowers the soul sphere in the room. (sector 279)
Areas / screenshots
The records for this map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 23, 2018.