MAP22: Vile Temple (Hell To Pay)
|Hell To Pay maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP22. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP22.
MAP22: Vile Temple is the twenty-fourth map of Hell To Pay. The discrepancy between map slot and progression number is because the MAP31 and MAP32 are inserted between MAP15 and MAP16 as part of the regular progression, instead of being secret levels.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- When you enter the hall with the marble doors with demon faces, press on the left baron door for eight boxes of rockets. (sector 282)
- In the dark hallway leading to the yellow door, press on the section of the ledge with a candle in front of it and it will lower. Run to the end and jump in between the red torches. Open the wall for ammo and a green armor. (sector 306)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||10:19.77||Vladimir Monakhov (skepticist)||2010-07-24||hp22-1019.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 16, 2022.
This level contains five spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 280)
- facing north. (thing 281)
- facing east. (thing 495)
- facing west. (thing 496)
- facing east. (thing 497)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: