MAP23: Anomalie Eternelle (180 Minutes Pour Vivre)
|180 Minutes Pour Vivre maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP23. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP23.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP23: Anomalie Eternelle is the twenty-third map of 180 Minutes Pour Vivre. It was designed by Maxime Bisiaux (Datacore) and William Huber (WH-Wilou84), and uses the music track "Sign of Evil" by Robert Prince, originally from Doom.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Press the switch to lower the super shotgun at the start and a demon (zombieman on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower) emerges from the wall behind it. Go through to find a green armor. (sector 69)
- In the first cave, go west to the red wall and notice the side walls. Use the one that is darker than the rest to open them all, with a box of shotgun shells, two medikits, and a health bonus in them. The one with the box of shotgun shells (which is the one you open) counts as the secret. (sector 149)
- In the large gray room in the center of the map, the southeast switch opens five walls to the north and south. Enter the northwest room and use the switch, then enter the room to the east of it and use that switch to trigger the lift going back down. Return to the starting point to find the bars in front of the fire wall are lowered. Go through it to get a BFG9000, looking out for the baron of Hell that shows up. (sector 157)
- In the exit room, go through the fire wall north of the exit to get two rockets and an energy cell. (sector 253)
- In the exit room, approach the southern switch to hear something open. Quickly leave the room and go into the north alcove in the cave, which had a plasma gun. A switch is at the south end. Press it before it closes, then go to the southernmost cave in the map. A teleporter is open to the west, taking you to a separate area with health bonuses and a berserk pack. (sector 195)
- In the area where Secret #5 is, shoot at the west wall with the evil eye, which opens the way to the teleporter to the east. Take it, then lower the wall at the end of the hall to get a green armor, health bonuses, and armor bonuses. (sector 207)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||9:09.34||William Huber (WH-Wilou84)||2021-03-28||180mpv23-max-909-wh.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing west. (thing 210)
- facing north. (thing 211)
- facing east. (thing 212)
- facing north. (thing 213)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Inspiration and development
- The map's title translates to "eternal anomaly".