MAP23: Asbestos (Interception II)
|Interception II maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP23. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP23.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head to the door southeast of where the yellow key is, which will cause explosions and a path to the east to open. Take that path and just west of the stimpacks, open the south wall to find two medikits. (sector 158)
- Get on the high platform southwest of where the blue key is, then jump southeast to the crate that has a megaarmor. (sector 162)
- Use the wall southwest of the starting point with a candle in front of it, then go north and into an alcove with a blur artifact. (sector 301)
- Head north from where Secret #1 is and use the corner wall under the imp cage to lower it. Ride it up and go through the southwest wall to find medikits, a megaarmor, energy cells, rockets, and a soul sphere. (sector 851)
- In the plus-shaped room near the north end of the map (north of a plasma gun), go through the southwest slimefall to find a rocket launcher. (sector 1157)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.