MAP23: Janitor Patrol (Doomworld Mega Project 2017)
|DMP 2017 maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP23. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP23.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP23: Janitor Patrol is the twenty-third map of Doomworld Mega Project 2017. It was designed by A2Rob and uses the music track "Liquid Luck," originally composed by James Paddock (Jimmy) for Back to Saturn X.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The room just before the red key room has two terminals on the north wall. Press on the east side of the left terminal to find a berserk pack. (sector 2087)
- After opening the north and east doors from the central tower, take either of them to an L-shaped hall. Go towards the bookshelves at the north end of the hall and look for a red book. Use it and quickly look southeast where a computer terminal used to be to find a switch. This switch opens the south wall with revenants and a soul sphere. (sector 1471)
- At the large outdoor area at the east side of the map, take the lift to the south ledge and enter the building here. Approach the switch and look southeast as you do. Shoot the lever switch here to open up a wall on the west side, containing a megaarmor. (sector 1488)
- The switch that you approached in the previous secret will open the door on the eastern ledge outside. Past that door, take the set of steps up, then jump southeast onto a ledge with health bonuses on it. Follow this ledge hugging the wall until you get a blur artifact. (sector 2112)
- After the shut-in at the north part of the map, the north wall will open. Follow the hall east, but look to the north and use the wall with the yellow light to find a computer area map. (sector 1056)
- At the final area of the map, head for the northwest end and you will find a section of water. Go through the waterfall to find a switch, which will open the terminal on the right wall. Take the steps up to a megasphere. (sector 2160)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 24, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: