MAP23: Perdition (Bloodstain)
|Bloodstain maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP23. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP23.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the caverns, there is a megaarmor on a rock in the bloodfall area. You can reach it from the upper level. (sector 348)
- Open the yellow door and take the path on your right. Open the wall with the candle to the blood river before and another alcove will be revealed with a soul sphere inside. (sector 714)
- Up the stairs in the southeasternmost room, a wall will reveal chaingunners. There is a green torch here, use it to reveal energy cell packs. (sector 938)
- In the room south of Secret #1, you can find a face switch on the southeast wall. Use it, then exit the room and go down the steps to the next cave system. Look to the south wall here and find the opening here with a BFG9000 and energy cells. (sector 940)
- When you exit the room where you start, stay alongside the wall and follow them to a berserk pack. (sector 1058)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 20, 2018.