MAP23: Scareware (DUMP Episode 2: Dump Harder)
|DUMP Episode 2 maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP23. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP23.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the hub, head northeast. Go past two crushers and head north, then west. Use the switch to raise platforms to a soul sphere. (sector 120)
- Jump to the left of the red key to get a chainsaw. (sector 271)
- In the mountain base area, head to the plasma gun, then head west of it and open the big UAC wall. Follow the path to an energy cell pack and a backpack. (sector 347)
- In the "IZ" area, climb the steps, but do not fall in the hole. Instead, head east and south to a berserk pack. (sector 391)
- This secret is a thin sector east of Secret #4, but it is not reachable by normal means. (sector 799)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on March 22, 2022.