MAP23: The Hickory Spire Floor (Hellevator)
|Hellevator maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP23. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP23.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the southeast library, shoot the switch in the fireplace. Enter the corridor to the south and head east to pick up a megaarmor. (sector 151)
- At the south end, press the switch on the middle cage to open the chaingunner closets. Head back to the left ledge, go to the east end of it, and jump south to make an invulnerability appear. (sector 206)
- In the southernmost area, go to the switch at the northeast end of the lava and use it to teleport to a plasma gun. (sector 305)
- From Secret #3, jump north to the wall, then jump northwest and go to the west wall to get a BFG9000. (sector 258)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.