MAP24: Amalgamation (Community Chest 3)
|Community Chest 3 maps 21-30|
MAP24: Amalgamation is the twenty-fourth map of Community Chest 3. It was designed by Ian Cunnings (The Flange Peddler) and uses a remix of the Doom music track "The Demons from Adrian's Pen" by Jay Reichard.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Other points of interest
- Taking the northernmost passage in the starting area will cause a door to open at the south. There's a very brief delay before it closes again, so you have to run there fast. The secret passage will take you to a BFG9000. (sector 190)
- In the northeast room with crates, you can see a supercharge on top of one of them. (sector 321) Once you have the yellow key, activate the elevator leading to the room south of the one where the powerup is, and straferun out of the window.
- In the room where the red key is, part of the eastern wall between the two monitors can be opened to reveal a secret compartment with a berserk pack. (sector 635)
- In the hallway south of the room accessible by throwing the red switch, the southern wall with the UAC sign can be opened to reveal a secret compartment with a megasphere. (sector 511)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 22, 2018.