MAP24: Bane's Atrium (Slaughterfest 2012)
|Slaughterfest 2012 maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP24. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP24.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Grab the red key to reveal two side wings with Hell knights in them. There is a switch in each side wing, so flip both of them, then return to the red key pedestal to see that the west wall has lowered a bit. Using the red key pedestal, run west over the wall to reach a large secret area with piles of health and armor bonuses, a soul sphere, ammo, and a plasma gun. (sector 275)
- In the area past the red door, head south and flip all three switches, then head back to the main room and go through the fire wall at the east end to find an ammo cache, though you will have to contend with revenants, imps, and Hell knights to get inside. (sector 423)
- At the southern end of the map, use the wall at the end of the railroad tracks. In the next area, flip the switch to the east to lower the west wall. The area behind the west wall has a red column which conceals a teleporter. To lower it, return to where the railroad tracks are, then run back to the red column to see it lowering. Take the teleporter to get to an area with rockets and a green armor. This area has two secrets. (sector 497)
- See Secret #3. (sector 520)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 21, 2021.