MAP24: Demonic Village (Baculus)
|Baculus maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP24. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP24.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP24: Demonic Village is the twenty-fourth map of Baculus. It was designed by Glen Christie (Crunchynut44) and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the north end in the room with the plasma gun, head up the steps a bit, then enter the lava, going south to the dead end. Open the wall to get a berserk pack. (sector 253)
- At the north end in the room with the plasma gun, head up the steps, then go on the bookshelves at the north end. Face southeast and shoot the switch there, then leave the area by going south to the lift that has the chainsaw. To the left of the lift, you can now get three backpacks. (sector 370)
- At the west end of the map with all the blood, head all the way to the north side and into a small cave containing health bonuses and a BFG9000. (sector 377)
- Head south from the red key and use the switch to raise pillars to the north end. Go there and use the northwest wall, which has a soul sphere. (sector 384)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 21, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: