MAP24: Detachment (Community Chest 4)
|Community Chest 4 maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP24. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP24.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Directly behind your start you can get an armor and a berserk pack. (sector 1)
- Open the red door and take the hallway until you can branch off into either a cargo bay or a rocky cutout. Go into the cargo bay and manuever through the crates to the southwest corner to find a switch. This lowers a crate in the center of the cargo bay, where you can cross into a secret with a plasma gun, health bonuses, a box of shotgun shells, energy cells, and a backpack. (sector 1643)
- Head through the rocky cutout mentioned above and into another tech hallway. Near the door with health bonuses in front, press on the computer panel to reveal a door. Open it to get a megaarmor and various ammo boxes. (sector 1858)
- In the final area, just before the exit switch, spot a tiny ledge to the south which you can use to get onto the rocks. Head around for a medikit, a stimpack, and armor bonuses. (sector 1661)
Areas / screenshots
The records for this map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 23, 2018.