MAP24: Factory: Conversion Chapel (Strife)
|Strife levels (13-14 & 20-25)|
Commons and Factory
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Other points of interest
There are no official secrets on this level.
Notice that by destroying the converter (by pressing the control panel), you will close the path to a switch that is needed to access all three secrets.
- In the converter hall, there is a small switch on the right side of the machine's control panel. When you press the switch, a door will open on the southern wall of the converter. Go there and press a second switch at the end of the revealed alcove. A metal bar will open in your proximity, and you are now able to enter the area beyond the bars. There is a green computer screen and yet a third switch. Hit it, and you can enter a small room where 100 gold coins, two surgery kits and two medical kits are kept.
- The third switch has also raised a metal bar on the northern side of the converter. Go to the new area, press the obstacle to lower it as a lift and walk under the open bar in front of you. Enter the doorway at the end of the passage to find a valuable stash. There are various health and ammunition items and 50 gold coins. Notably, there is also the Mauler that you can have now if you did not get one in the stores of the Bishop's fortress.
- By activating the small switch next to the converter's control panel, you will lower a wall at the northern end of the level where you found the red crystal key. The area beyond the wall contains a new entrance to the catacombs. It offers an alternative route back to the Order Commons which represents a significant time saver for speedrunning purposes.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
This level contains fifteen spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 125)
- facing south. (thing 215)
- facing south. (thing 216)
- facing north. (thing 217)
- facing south. (thing 218)
- facing north-west. (thing 219)
- facing north-east. (thing 220)
- facing north. (thing 221)
- facing south. (thing 222)
- facing south-east. (thing 223)
- facing north. (thing 224)
- facing south. (thing 225)
- facing east. (thing 226)
- facing east. (thing 227)
- facing west. (thing 228)
* In the beginning, there are eight zombie peasants, but a separate zombie spawner thing creates new ones regularly.