MAP24: Lifeblood (Hadephobia)
|Hadephobia maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP24. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP24.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Don't leave the starting area before you pressed the switch in the booth west from the center, to free another big cow. In his bedroom (sector 377) he's hidden a few energy cell packs and a berserk.
- From the bloody carpet in front of the starting area, run onto the platform and press the four skull switches one after another, as they get in reach. The last one will lower the pedestal in the center (sector 7) to give you access to the BFG9000.
- Still on this platform, press the button behind the southwestern column (only now, you may enter the ground level without missing the first three secrets). That opens an alcove in the western wall of the room (behind a candle) for a short time (sector 383). Get the computer area map.
- Here we've got to deal with an exceedingly nasty behavior: After unlocking the yellow maze, do not fire a single shot, otherwise the gutless monsters will shut their secret room once and for all. From the left entrance, go right-left-left-left-straight-right and through the door, to grab a soul sphere. (sector 257)
- The two entrances to the yellow area are connected by a short secret passage. Press the wall either behind the blue skulls in the left entrance, or in front of the first corner in the right one, to get partial invisibility. (sector 382)
- Enter the room in the west, with a square dancefloor in its center (the room is unlocked by a switch on a nearby marble column). To get the invulnerability and the megaarmor from the elevated dancefloor, go up the stairs in the back wall and get beamed up. (sector 360)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: