MAP24: Mt. Heck (300 Minutes of /vr/)
|300 Minutes of /vr/ maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP24. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP24.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP24: Mt. Heck is the twenty-fourth map of 300 Minutes of /vr/. It was designed by Skelly and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the blue key room, use the switch at the small block to get a super shotgun. (sector 94)
- Head northwest from the west building and drop to boxes of rockets and a rocket launcher. (sector 174)
- Go behind the building at the east end to find a soul sphere. (sector 178)
- Head behind the starting building to get ammo and a backpack. (sector 179)
- Lower the door to the teleporter to the exit area and ride up so you can get an invulnerability. (sector 190)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on August 5, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: