MAP24: The Kerberos Complex (Doomworld Mega Project 2017)
|DMP 2017 maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP24. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP24.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP24: The Kerberos Complex is the twenty-fourth map of Doomworld Mega Project 2017. It was designed by Seongbae Park (antares031) and uses the music track "Welcome to Skull's Hell," originally from Fortress 2 Blue.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Use the wall behind your starting point to get a chainsaw. (sector 440)
- Head towards the shotgun at the start and turn left. In this room with the green armor, use the nearby steps to reach it, then run to the southeast and open the wall there. You will find a computer area map and some stimpacks. (sector 111)
- From the starting point, take the first left and go all the way to the west. Open the door to the north-south hallway, then go northeast. In this small room, head to the northeast side, face west, and you should see a button tucked in the wall. Use it to open the nearby wall so you can get a plasma gun and energy cells. (sector 614)
- Head towards the shotgun at the start and turn left. In this room with the green armor, use the nearby steps to head up and around to the north of there. Go east towards the lift, then use the wall to the south to get a berserk pack. (sector 52)
- In the large outdoor area at the north end of the map, head for the pillar at the south end that has a Hell knight on it. Go to the southeast corner and face north to find a switch. Flip it, then head north, past the entrance on the right, then quickly go up the steps going northeast. Continue east into the teleporter before it closes. You will land on a megasphere. (sector 1676)
- Open the blue keycard door and go all the way east, then all the way north. Use the wall with the dead marine in front of it to find a rocket launcher and boxes of rockets. (sector 1640)
- In the southeast area, make your way to the northeast corner. A button is tucked in the southwest wall. Use it, then go south under the building and use the lift. Ride it up and jump to the west, then jump to the pillar with the megaarmor. (sector 2284)
- In the southeast area, once you reach the platform on the left side with the switch, jump to the crates to the north of the switch. Find the arrow here and use the wall where it points to to find a soul sphere. (sector 2449)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 24, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: