MAP24: The Ungathered (Cleimos 2)
|Cleimos 2 maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP24. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP24.
MAP24: The Ungathered is the twenty-fourth map of Cleimos 2. It was designed by Rand and Steven Phares.
It is a re-working of E2M8 of Cleimos.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Get past the narrow bridge at the start, and just before the room with the "X" on the floor, open the green wall to the right to get shotgun shells and a switch. The switch will lower the middle of the "X" allowing you to access two more switches. (sector 35)
- When you enter the large room at the north end of the map, go towards the blue torch in the southeast quadrant. This will open up two rooms to the east. Go into the closest one and open the wall at the back end to get a light amplification visor and a megaarmor. (sector 203)
- Use the north switch in the octagonal hallway, then the east switch to lower the center of the octagon where the blue key is. Jump northeast and down a floor, then press on the wall with the skull to find energy cells and a plasma gun. (sector 291)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 8, 2021.
This level contains ten spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 40)
- facing north. (thing 41)
- facing south. (thing 265)
- facing east. (thing 266)
- facing west. (thing 267)
- facing south-west. (thing 268)
- facing north. (thing 269)
- facing west. (thing 270)
- facing south-west. (thing 271)
- facing south-west. (thing 272)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: