MAP25: Brimstone Warehouse (Good Morning Phobos)
|Good Morning Phobos maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP25. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP25.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP25: Brimstone Warehouse is the twenty-fifth map of Good Morning Phobos v1. It was designed by Chris Harriman (Impboy) and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the starting room, press on the southwest wall to get a box of shotgun shells. (sector 317)
- When you find the large room with crates, get to the west wall and find the wall with a candle in front of it. Lower it and go through the corridor to find a soul sphere. (sector 591)
- In the southeasternmost part of the map, go towards the east wall with the health bonuses and pentagram. Open the pentagram to find a stimpack, medikits, a backpack, shotgun shells, and ammo clips. (sector 349)
- See Secret #3. (sector 339)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: