MAP25: Crise Infernale (3 heures d'agonie 2)
|3 heures d'agonie 2 maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP25. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP25.
"Crise Infernale" is a French phrase meaning "infernal crisis."
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Climb the rocks at the northeast end of the main field to reach a switch. Use it to head south to the other rock at the southeast end of the field to get a super shotgun. (sector 13)
- Use the wall behind the starting point with the shotgun to reveal a lift. Take it up to get a chainsaw and a soul sphere. (sector 26)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains five spawn points:
- facing south. (thing 266)
- facing west. (thing 267)
- facing south-west. (thing 268)
- facing west. (thing 269)
- facing north. (thing 271)