MAP25: Malware (TNT: Revilution)
|TNT: Revilution maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP25. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP25.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Drop into the blood at the start and head for the lift to the northeast. Notice the section to the north of the lift. As the lift rises, enter this section to get energy cells and a plasma gun. (sector 211)
- At the rocky grotto with columns over damaging blood in the northeast part of the map, get on the rocks at the north end and jump across the wooden poles leading east. Go through the bloodfall to find a rocket launcher, a soul sphere, rockets, and a teleporter back to the center platform. (sector 322)
- Head north from the area with the red and blue switches. Flip the switch to reach the high ledge, then look east towards a torch. If you look closely, a switch is behind this torch. Shoot it, then head north into the cavern and east a bit to find another switch. This one lowers a wall nearby leading to a teleporter and a blue door. (sector 324)
- With the blue key, enter Secret #3 and open the door. Head to the ground floor of this area and find a switch tucked in the northeast corner, by the ground. Use it to lower the megasphere pillar in front of the blue door (sector 383). A nearby wall will also lower and reveal four revenants, an arch-vile and a red door that serves as an alternate entrance to the yellow key arena.
- There are three metal columns in the yellow key room, each of them with a grating in front of a blue light. The northernmost column has a red light on the west side. Press on this side to lower it and get a computer area map, medikits, and an energy cell pack. (sector 227)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 4, 2022.
This level contains six spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 416)
- facing west. (thing 417)
- facing east. (thing 420)
- facing south. (thing 421)
- facing west. (thing 423)
- facing north. (thing 425)