MAP25: The Disciples of Babel (Bloodstain)
|Bloodstain maps 21-30|
MAP25: The Disciples of Babel is the twenty-fifth map of Bloodstain. It was designed by Pavel Tvrzník (Pipicz) and uses the music track "Dread," originally composed by Xaser for Plutonia: Revisited Community Project.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Other points of interest
- In the plasma gun room southeast of where the blue key is, the altar where the gun is has a switch on the left side. Use it to open a passage so you can get a megasphere. (sector 518)
- There is a shootable eye switch where the yellow key is. Shoot this switch to reveal a passage leading to a megasphere. (sector 1055)
- Use the yellow switch at the starting point to remove the yellow bars to the south. Drop down here into the flesh area and drop straight south to find a megaarmor. (sector 1131)
- In the blood channel southwest of where the yellow key is, use the switch to reveal the chaingunner pens, then enter the one on the west side. Where the small pool of blood is, lower the wall to reveal a teleporter. This teleporter takes you to the pen with arch-viles, where you can collect energy cells and a soul sphere. (sector 1275)
- Inside Secret #4, use the switch here, and quickly run into the chaingunner pen on the right side. Enter the opening here to find a BFG9000. (sector 1286)
Two cacodemons (things 999 and 1000) are only present on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower. However, there are also two pain elementals (things 997 and 998) in the same place they are in except they are on all skill settings. On Hey, Not Too Rough or lower, these monsters will be stuck together unable to move.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are:
This information was last verified in its entirety on January 20, 2018.