MAP26: Breakout (Community Chest)
|Community Chest maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP26. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP26.
MAP26: Breakout is the twenty-sixth map of Community Chest. It was designed by Samuel "Kaiser" Villarreal, and uses the theme of the Necropolis level from Hexen.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- After grabbing the super shotgun in the southwest of the map, a trio of bars will open, allowing access to a lift. Nearby, one of the green, stone walls to the south of the lift is misaligned. Press on the satyr face in the northwest, and the wall will open to reveal a chainsaw, security armor, and a blur artifact. (sector 326)
- In the nukage tunnel leading to the east, one of the rock walls in the south has massive holes in it. Open it to find two stimpacks and two radiation suits. (sector 641)
- Once you grab the rocket launcher in the southeast of the map, four monster closets will open around you. Unlike the rest of them, the closet in the northwest lacks silver bars on its rear side. Open its rear wall to find two stimpacks and combat armor. (sector 588)
- Upon reaching the exit, approach the exit teleporter, but do not step onto it. Instead, backtrack to the central, outdoor area to find that a tunnel has opened to the northwest. Enter it to find a megasphere, and a representation of the Nine Inch Nails logo. (sector 433)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||13:14.60||Dylan Gill (TheV1perK1ller)||2017-06-20||cc26-1314.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 13, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 941)
- facing north. (thing 942)
- facing north. (thing 943)
- facing east. (thing 944)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: