MAP26: Pride of the Descent (Hadephobia)
|Hadephobia maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP26. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP26.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP26: Pride of the Descent is the twenty-sixth map of Hadephobia. It was designed by Márton János Kapuvári (Cell) and uses the music track "". The par time defined in the DEHACKED lump is 5:00.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the alcove left from the blue door, press the left side wall, and improve your orientation by a computer area map. (sector 274)
- In front of the yellow door, press the right bookshelf to get an energy cell pack and partial invisibility. (sector 277)
- Behind the blue door, just before you leave the level, press (a) the green-framed eye to send an elevator down into the basement, and (b) the wall behind the glowing heart to open a secret room. (sector 301)
- In the secret room above, jump into the hole in the ground before the elevator comes back, and get the soul sphere. Follow the hallway to accede to the throne (sector 316), and graciously accept the BFG9000.
The player 2, 3 and 4 starts (Things 462, 463 and 464) have no flags set for any of the three difficulty classes, but because of special handling in the engine, they function normally in the level.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 3, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: