MAP26: Pride of the Descent (Hadephobia)
|Hadephobia maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP26. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP26.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the alcove left from the blue door, press the left side wall, and improve your orientation by a computer area map. (sector 274)
- In front of the yellow door, press the right bookshelf to get an energy cell pack and partial invisibility. (sector 277)
- Behind the blue door, just before you leave the level, press (a) the green-framed eye to send an elevator down into the basement, and (b) the wall behind the glowing heart to open a secret room. (sector 301)
- In the secret room above, jump into the hole in the ground before the elevator comes back, and get the soul sphere. Follow the hallway to accede to the throne (sector 316), and graciously accept the BFG9000.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: