MAP26: Quarry (Hellscape)
This level occupies the map slot MAP26. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP26.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the northeast end, where the red key is, head west into the nukage and use the radio on the rock there. Head southeast and east to the dead end, which reveals a teleporter. This secret area contains shotgun shells and two paths. (sector 2148)
- In Secret #1, take the east lift, and as it rises, enter the hole to the south. Follow the vent shaft south as much as you can, then west to a computer area map. (sector 2987)
- At the westernmost end, find a switch at the south side behind one of the candelabras. This opens the wall to the east. Before using the switch there, open the door, then use the switch and quickly run through the door to the northeast side, which is open. Climb the steps and you will get to an area with a soul sphere. (sector 3623)
- In Secret #1, take the east lift all the way up. Follow the path as it goes south, until you find a section of wall lighter than the rest. Shoot it and head north and east to a teleporter. Follow this next path to medikits, energy cells, and a plasma gun. (sector 4582)
- In Secret #1, take the east lift, and as it rises, enter the hole to the south. Follow the vent shaft south as much as you can to a teleporter on the southeast side. Take it, and in the area you come to, head to the north side and flip the switch. This lowers a wall to the southeast containing a radiation suit. (sector 5223)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 22, 2022.