MAP26: Release Me (Cleimos 2)
|Cleimos 2 maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP26. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP26.
MAP26: Release Me is the twenty-sixth map of Cleimos 2. It was designed by Rand and Steven Phares.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Maneuver through the fences until you can go through the bottom window. When you enter, you will trigger the secret. This is impossible to miss. (sector 2)
- Climb the steps from Secret #1 and use the lift up. The next sector counts as a secret and is impossible to miss. (sector 57)
An out-of-reach armor bonus near the Icon of Sin cannot be picked up due to the structures around it. This means that only 50% items is the maximum to get for this level without resorting to cheating.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||0:26.80||Billa||2023-05-14||cl26m2680.zip||Also Almost Reality|
The data was last verified in its entirety on May 27, 2023.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing south-east. (thing 4)
- facing north-east. (thing 5)
- facing south-west. (thing 6)
- facing north-west. (thing 7)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: