MAP26: Shrine of Adam (Uprising)
|Uprising maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP26. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP26.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the center of the shrine, head south to a lift, then open the wooden door with the face on the east side. You will find an energy cell pack. (sector 313)
- Take the path north of the chaingun on the star-shaped lava. When you can, turn east and open the southeast wall to find a soul sphere. (sector 353)
- At the entrance to the shrine, head west, then south up the steps. Here, press on the pentagram to find a megaarmor. (sector 648)
- In the red area at the west side, fall into the inner void and take the teleporter to get a berserk pack. (sector 744)
- At the seven-pointed star lift at the northwest end, ride up and look at the southwest wall. Jump through the section that looks different as the wall rises, then use the three keys to open three color bars. The path behind them leads to a BFG9000. (sector 825)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 11, 2022.