MAP26: Space Base: Quadrant Delta (Doomworld Mega Project 2016)
|DMP 2016 maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP26. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP26.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP26: Space Base: Quadrant Delta is the twenty-sixth map of Doomworld Mega Project 2016. It was designed by scifista42 and uses the music track "toas.mid," composed by an unknown author.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- After you get the yellow key, return to the starting point, then return to where the key was. There will be an opening with a BFG9000 and energy cell packs. (sector 263)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 24, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level:
Inspiration and development
- MAP38: The Space Base (Doomworld Mega Project 2012)
- MAP13: The Space Base 2 (Doomworld Mega Project 2013)
- MAP08: Space Base Powered By 3 (Doomworld Mega Project 2015)