MAP27: Hais Temple (Speed of Doom)
|Speed of Doom maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP27. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP27.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- On your way to the blue key, at the top of the stairs to the skull switch guarded by the cyberdemon, one of the walls appears different on the automap. There are a soulsphere and an energy cell pack inside. (sector 38)
- When you are able to go back in the starting area, the small wall that prevented retreat from the central room can be lowered like a lift. From there, jump on your right for a megasphere. (sector 417)
- Same as secret #2, but instead jump left for an invulnerability. (sector 409)
- There is a Commander Keen in the red key area, south from the entrance behind a FIREBLU wall that shows different on the automap. Shoot him dead and he'll be launched out of the wall, along with an energy cell pack.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV speed||2:17.40||Boris Klimeš (dew)||2011-08-20||sd27-217.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on April 4, 2022.