MAP27: Rules of Nature (Plutonia Revisited Community Project 2)
|PRCP2 maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP27. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP27.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP27: Rules of Nature is the twenty-seventh map of Plutonia Revisited Community Project 2. It was designed by Potatoboih and uses the music track "You Suck," originally composed by Lee Jackson for Rise of the Triad.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Head to the plasma gun at the northwest end and get it to open the alcoves. Enter the west one and use the gray brick, which lowers the wall southwest of the plasma gun. The soul sphere counts as the secret. (sector 1081)
- At the west side, at either of the north or south ends, find a switch that is not lit and use it to open the bars to the west. Head there to find more bars. Shoot a switch behind the bars, and the bars next to that switch will open. If you head to the other side that you were not in earlier, you can head to the previously-barred area to get a megasphere, a rocket launcher, rockets, and energy cells. (sector 1605)
- Enter the caves southeast of the hub. At the south end, climb up the rocks and jump to the central rock, finding a switch on its east side. Use it, then head northwest and go through the cave to the northeast to get a chainsaw, a medikit, a box of ammo, and rockets. (sector 1860)
- At the east side with the rocket launcher, enter the blood to the north and through a thin passage to the north. To the west is a radiation suit, partial invisibility, and an energy cell pack. (sector 1905)
- At the east side with the rocket launcher, press a satyr switch northeast of the rocket launcher, then go south and east to get a berserk pack. (sector 2091)
- Head west from the rocket launcher and northwest. In the area to the west, press on the first skull you see to reveal a skull switch. Press it and quickly head back to the rocket launcher, then northeast of there to a lowered bloodfall. Ride it up and follow the path to a super shotgun, shotgun shells, and medikits. (sector 2525)
- Head northeast of the hub and into the blood. Open the east wall at the north end to get a health bonus, an armor bonus, shotgun shells, and energy cells. (sector 2817)
- Head northeast from Secret #7 and you will find a small cave with a red and a blue bar. With either the red key or the blue key, open this cave up to get a berserk pack and a computer area map. (sector 3020)
- At the entrance to the northeasternmost end, do not drop off yet. Look northeast and shoot the eye switch. After doing so, head to the east side and get energy cells and a BFG9000. (sector 3328)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on November 25, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: