MAP28: Messe Noire (NOVA II)
|NOVA II: New Dawn maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP28. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP28.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP28: Messe Noire is the twenty-eighth map of NOVA II. It was designed by Vladimir Bespalov (Demonologist) and uses the music track "Infuscumous," from Blood.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Open the red door at the northern end of the map, but instead of going through, head all the way back to the entrance of the building, then take the right door where the plasma gun is. There will be a new alcove with a BFG9000 here (if you do not see it, grab the plasma gun for the back wall to expand). (sector 495)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||4:20.54||Dylan Gill (TheV1perK1ller)||2019-01-04||n228-420.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on June 3, 2022.
This level contains seven spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 607)
- facing west. (thing 608)
- facing south. (thing 609)
- facing south-east. (thing 610)
- facing south. (thing 611)
- facing north. (thing 612)
- facing south-west. (thing 618)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: