MAP28: The Antaropolis (Struggle)
|Episode 1 - The Catastrophe Begins|
|Episode 2 - Two Gateways to Inferno|
Episode 3 - Antaresian Legacy
MAP28: The Antaropolis is the twenty-eighth map of Struggle. It was designed by Seongbae Park (antares031) and uses the music track "The Day of Defeat" composed by Maxime Tondreau (Psychedelic Eyeball). The par time defined in MAPINFO is 27:30.
For players with framerate issues on this level, a simplified version is included in a separate file, STRG_M28.wad.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Other points of interest
- Once you enter the outer circle, go slightly northeast and use the lift here. Jump slightly to the east so you land on a megasphere. (sector 287)
- At the north end of the outer circle, go east across the damaging slime and behind one of the pillars is a Lechenfaust and an Essence of Guardian. (sector 617)
- At the north end of the outer circle, climb the steps to reach an area with a trident on the floor, then hug the south wall as you head east. Head around the platform to the east side to find ammo and a backpack. (sector 619)
- Climb the large blue steps that lead to the innermost circle, but just before the top, jump south to a platform containing a megasphere and an Essence of Guardian. (sector 682)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
|UV max||12:24||Dylan Gill (TheV1perK1ller)||2018-12-01||sg28-1224.zip|
The data was last verified in its entirety on January 16, 2022.
* The italic rows show the numbers in the simplified version.