MAP29: Anomaly (The Twilight Zone)
|The Twilight Zone maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP29. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP29.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP29: Anomaly is the twenty-ninth map of The Twilight Zone. It was designed by Paul Corfiatis and uses the music track "I Sawed the Demons," originally composed by Robert Prince for Doom. The par time defined in MAPINFO is 2:05.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the start, press the wall with the cross in the southeast corner to find a chainsaw. (sector 16)
- At the first intersection, take the east lift down, then use the wall in the southwest corner to find armor bonuses and a super shotgun. (sector 60)
- In the southeast area, go north past the red wall and use the wall with a candle in front of it to get a megasphere. (sector 161)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 16, 2022.
This level contains five spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 49)
- facing south-east. (thing 154)
- facing west. (thing 233)
- facing north-east. (thing 240)
- facing south. (thing 353)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: