MAP29: Dead Planet (Hadephobia)
|Hadephobia maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP29. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP29.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- As soon as you leave the red brick building through the upper door, press the switch in a hidden corner to your right. A little further, behind the opened bookshelf (sector 568) there are some peanuts and a teleporter to a roof.
- Where the canal seemingly ends in the south, drop into the noxious brew and press the mask on the floodgate. In the covered area, enter the alcove to your right to get a BFG9000. (sector 338)
- In the backyard area where you obtain the red key, climb the roof via some stacks of boxes. Walk to the diagonally adjacent roof, and jump into the triangularly walled area with a pond (sector 489) where you get a megaarmor.
- Climb the roof again. Now run straight ahead to the next roof from where you can drop into the yard surrounded by wooden boundaries. In the garage (sector 344) there is a computer area map and a berserk.
- Back on the roof again... this time run to the rearmost roof, drop into the hole in the ground (sector 342) to obtain invulnerability.
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doomed Speed Demos Archive are: