MAP29: Ghostwalker (Urania)
|Urania maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP29. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP29.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP29: Ghostwalker is the twenty-ninth map of Urania. It was designed by riderr3 and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the eastern room with all the demons, head south to the teleporter and you will hear a lift lower. Quickly run back up the steps, then to the southwest to a lowered platform that had former humans and an arch-vile (not on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower). This platform has stimpacks and an energy cell pack. (sector 139)
- Head west on the southernmost walkway, then hop north once you reach the southwest corner. Head inside the compartment here and use the south wall to find a lift leading down to a secret room with revenants, an energy cell, a stimpack, a box of rockets, and a BFG9000. If you were quick in reaching this secret, you will be able to get the BFG9000 here before it rises. (sector 179)
- At the start, turn to the southwest and go onto the candle to teleport to a green armor, a soul sphere, and a box of rockets (only on Ultra-Violence or higher). (sector 251)
- Head west on the southernmost walkway, then hop north once you reach the southwest corner. Head inside the compartment here and jump to the steps to the east. Go around the corner here, and when you do, return to the southernmost walkway. About halfway across this walkway will be an open compartment with an arch-vile, a Hell knight (not on Hey, Not Too Rough or lower), a revenant (Ultra-Violence or higher), and a soul sphere. (sector 268)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 14, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 202)
- facing south. (thing 203)
- facing west. (thing 204)
- facing north-east. (thing 205)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: