MAP30: Dimensional Shift (Daedalus: Alien Defense)
|Out of the trashcan and into the fire|
|Gentlebeings, start your engines|
|Driving Miss Deadly|
Wo ist der U-bahn, bitte?
This level occupies the map slot MAP30. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP30.
MAP30: Dimensional Shift is the thirtieth map of Daedalus: Alien Defense. It was designed by Mattias Johansson (waverider) and uses the music track MM_07.MID by Rich Nagel.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Statistics
- 5 Technical information
- 6 Inspiration and development
- 7 Trivia
- 8 See also
- 9 Sources
- 10 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- At the south end (where you land the first time), jump to the west corridor, then go north, open the northern wall at the end, and follow the path to a blur artifact. (sector 26)
- In the area with green and brown walls (eastern part of the map), open the part of the east wall that is greener and jump to where the box of ammo and box of shotgun shells are to get a megaarmor. (sector 401)
- In the northeast arena area that has spider mastermind in the middle of it, head to the north hall and open a wall to the north to get a megaarmor. (sector 240)
- Somewhere around the northwestern part of the map, there is a water corridor between the low-gravity lava area to the north and a water tank to the south. Head to this corridor and when it widens, surface out to get a berserk pack and bio-suit. (sector 183)
- This secret is just a thin sector east of Secret #1, but it is inaccessible due to being too thin to reach. (sector 297)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on February 4, 2022.
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: