MAP30: Evil Itself (Community Chest)
|Community Chest maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP30. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP30.
MAP30: Evil Itself is the thirtieth and final map of Community Chest. It was designed by Thomas van der Velden.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- Once you gain access to the second portal, look at the lanterns on either side to notice that the eastern one is flickering. This lantern can be walked through; do so from the first step of the staircase, and drop down to find a passage leading outside, as well as into another room with a box of shells, a super shotgun, a berserk pack, a blur artifact, and a switch. Flipping the switch reveals several heads of Romero, although none of them can be attacked. This actually consists of four sectors marked as secret. (sector 150)
- See above. (sector 155)
- See secret #1. (sector 156)
- See secret #1. (sector 174)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on August 5, 2022.
This level contains four spawn points:
- facing east. (thing 306)
- facing east. (thing 307)
- facing east. (thing 308)
- facing south. (thing 311)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: