MAP30: Extinction Burst (Three's a Crowd)
|Three's a Crowd maps|
This level occupies the map slot MAP30. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP30.
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- In the main area, head behind the light on the east side to find a blur artifact. (sector 226)
- When you teleport the first time, you will be in a brick room. Open the southeast corner to get a berserk pack. (sector 159)
- When you teleport the second time, you will see an invulnerability across the bridge. The bridge will close when you get to it, but you can simply go around the bars to collect the invulnerability. (sector 194)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The (absence of) data was last verified in its entirety on January 14, 2022.
This level includes its own, separate deathmatch arena.
This level contains eight spawn points:
- facing north. (thing 581)
- facing north. (thing 582)
- facing west. (thing 583)
- facing west. (thing 584)
- facing south. (thing 585)
- facing south. (thing 586)
- facing east. (thing 587)
- facing east. (thing 588)