MAP30: Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! (100LineN)
|100LineN maps 21-30|
This level occupies the map slot MAP30. For other maps which occupy this slot, see Category:MAP30.
|This article about a map is a stub. Please help the Doom Wiki by adding to it.|
MAP30: Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! is the thirtieth and final map of 100LineN. It was designed by Spadger and uses the music track "".
- 1 Walkthrough
- 2 Areas / screenshots
- 3 Speedrunning
- 4 Deathmatch
- 5 Statistics
- 6 Technical information
- 7 Inspiration and development
- 8 Trivia
- 9 See also
- 10 Sources
- 11 External links
Letters in italics refer to marked spots on the map. Sector, thing, and linedef numbers in boldface are secrets which count toward the end-of-level tally.
Other points of interest
- The marble sector just north of the starting point counts as a secret. It contains a blur artifact, but only on Ultra-Violence or higher. (sector 0)
Areas / screenshots
Routes and tricks
The records for the map at the Doom Speed Demo Archive are:
The data was last verified in its entirety on December 27, 2021.
This level contains five spawn points:
- facing north-east. (thing 144)
- facing north-west. (thing 145)
- facing north-east. (thing 146)
- facing south-east. (thing 147)
- facing south-west. (thing 148)
This level contains the following numbers of things per skill level: